Upon purchase of a ticket or gift voucher from our website, you will receive an email with your ticket or gift voucher.
This email constitutes your proof of purchase. Please check that you have received this email following purchase. We take no responsibility should you not receive this email due to reasons outside of our control.
It is your responsibility to check the accuracy of the details on your ticket or gift voucher as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) set out all the terms and conditions upon which we provide you and your guests (“you” and “your”) with access to Techniquest.
In buying the ticket from Techniquest (“we” “us” “our”) you agree that:
- The ticket is valid only for the date and the entry time stated on its face.
- Techniquest opening hours are:
During Term Time:
During School Holidays
- During your visit you must retain your ticket safely for production on demand by a member of our staff.
- Your ticket cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash, returned or refunded and are valid for entry to Techniquest only and cannot be exchanged for goods including merchandise, food or beverages once inside Techniquest.
- We cannot be held liable for gift vouchers which are subsequently lost, stolen or damaged. We reserve the right to refuse to accept a gift voucher which we believe to have been tampered with, duplicated, or damaged.
- Your visit to Techniquest is at all times subject to any notice to visitors we post on our premises; the direction, and guidance of our staff; and these Terms.
- Children under the age of 11 must be accompanied by a full paying adult (16+) at all times.
- Children between 12–15 years of age can visit unaccompanied but an adult must be present at their admission.
- A carer, who must be over the age of 18 and who looks after a visitor requiring full-time care or assistance is admitted free of charge on the presentation of one of the following forms of ID.
- Proof of Disabled Living Allowance; or,
- Blue Badge; or,
- A doctor’s signed letter.
- Guide, assistance or companion dogs may accompany disabled visitors in Techniquest, you may not bring any other dog or live creatures onto the premises.
- We reserve the right at our discretion to close Techniquest or part of Techniquest without notice; and in any such event
- we shall not be liable to you for any loss of business, revenue, or profits, (whether direct or indirect) or for any indirect, special or consequential loss of any kind and in each case howsoever arising; and
- our maximum liability to you shall not exceed the total amount you paid for your ticket(s).
- If your ticket resold or transferred for profit or commercial gain that ticket will be void.
- There is a café on the premises and you are not permitted to consume your own food or beverage in this area.
- You are not permitted to bring alcohol into Techniquest. Any persons found possessing alcohol on entry, or who appear to be unduly under the influence of alcohol may be refused admission or escorted out without right to refund. We reserve the right to permit alcohol to be served at private events and functions.
- You are permitted to take photographs within Techniquest for non-commercial purposes only, however we ask that you are mindful of the privacy of others.
- We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave Techniquest, without refund or compensation, for unsafe, illegal or offensive behaviour, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- Techniquest is a smoke-free facility and smoking (including of e-cigarettes) is prohibited at all times.
- to take and fulfil your booking;
- to process your payments for your booking; and
- if you agreed to this during the booking process, to inform you about similar services that we or our partners provide, but you may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us.
- This agreement is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.