After Hours: Into the Future
Thu 18 October 2018
6:30 pm–10:00 pm
Take a peek into the future of technology and immerse yourself into cutting-edge virtual reality and augmented reality experiences.
- Get hands-on with two floors of exhibits
- Test your nerve with Orchard’s VR Plank Experience… are you scared of heights?
- Find out about Nissan GB’s technology ambitions in Energy Beyond the Car; the future of EV’s & Energy Services
- Discover the technology behind electronically-assisted driving with the Nissan Leaf 2.Zero from Wessex Garages
- Take a virtual journey through the universe in our 360° planetarium
- See cutting-edge uses of virtual reality in media & communications with James Taylor from Cardiff University
- Will A.I. turn Earth into Heaven or Hell? Find out in a talk by Dr. S. Orestis Palermos from Cardiff University
- See 3D printing in action and discover its many uses with FabLab Cardiff
- Fully licensed bar
- Street food delivered by Epic Caterers
|Ticket type||With donation*||Without donation|
|Adult — Online||£11.00 + 77p booking fee||£10.00 + 70p booking fee|
|Adult — On the door**||£13.50||£12.00|
Ticket price includes all additional activities — there are no additional fees on the night (except for food and drink purchases).
Book tickets Additional activities have limited availability, and are delivered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Looking to book more than 20 tickets? Contact SeeTickets at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0844 412 4650 (7p p/m plus standard network access charge).