Once a month during term-time, pre-school children have exclusive run of the exhibits.
- TinyTalk talking & signing classes
- Meet & greet with Princess Beauty from Bespoke Princess Parties
- Make-and-take: Crowns
- Storytime and Singalong
- Face painting
- The bright colours on the exhibition floor appeal to young children, who are encouraged to explore. Techniquest is buggy-friendly, with nappy-changing facilities and lockers available.
- We have a water area so it’s a good idea to bring a change of clothes for the little ones.
- Tea and coffee will be available to purchase from Clevercoffee. Cold drinks, snacks, crisps and chocolate will also be available. We regret that there will be no bottle or food warming facilities.
Toddler Day admission
|Where purchased||Ticket type||Standard*||Opt-out|
|On the door||Under 3s||Free||Free|
* Techniquest is a registered charity and admission prices includes a voluntary donation of approximately 10%. This enables Techniquest to claim Gift Aid on 100% of the admission charge. All money raised goes towards supporting Techniquest and its aim to make science accessible to everyone.